Tuesday 7 July 2015

Re-Introduction

Yikes, it's been a long time since I've used Blogger! I originally set this up this blog for a college assignment, and afterwards I drifted back to my main blog. Now that I've returned for a bit, it's high time I bring everything up to date. So let me re-introduce myself:

My name is Lynn, and I’m a graduate at the Irish School of Animation, with a BA in Animation (May 2015). I used to be the Head of the BCFE Animation Society (and still kinda am, until the new blood takes over in September). I'm working at the amazing studio that is Boulder Media (someone pinch me). You can see their artblog HERE. (Have I used too many parentheses yet?)

Here, have a #MeetTheArtist drawing:



I'm a bookworm and a bit of a dork, with an undying love for 2D animation. And will probably cry at any film/book/TV show with enough heart in it. I'm a dab hand at Production roles (hooray for colourful spreadsheets!). I am particularly interested in Storyboarding and Background Art, and hope to pursue these areas in the future. I also enjoy writing about my experiences of industry events on my main blog and via my Twitter account (that's where you'll find me most often).

At this point I've talked enough about myself. Thank you for taking the time to check out this blog!

Lynn O’Reilly

No comments:

Post a Comment