Thursday 3 October 2013

Introduction

Hello everyone and welcome to my new blog! 
Time for some introductory answers to questions you may be asking:

Who the heck are you??
For those of you who are as new to me as I am to Blogspot, let me introduce myself.
My name is Lynn and I am a student of the Irish School of Animation, which is based in Ballyfermot College of Further Education. I'm now in my first year of a BA in Visual Media: Animation (this being my third year in total studying animation). I am particularly interested in Storyboarding, and hope to pursue it in the industry when I have completed my studies.

So, what's the purpose behind this blog and what can you expect from me?
Well, a portfolio showcases an artist’s best work, tailored towards a certain area of interest. But I set up this blog so that you can get a better idea of how I preform in the various areas of animation on a daily basis, and so you can track how much progress I make throughout the year. After all, in a studio environment, an artist should not just be able to complete a project on the brink of a deadline: they should be able to preform well daily and be able to understand the principles of other areas when needed. 

It should be noted that this blog is a sort of continuation of my previous blog, http://atticcreationz.wordpress.com/ . So pop over there if you'd like to see what I've been doing up until now.

Wait, you have another blog? Can I find you on other websites too?
I do indeed have some accounts on some other websites, which I will list in another post after this if you want to take a look-see :)


Thank you for taking the time to check out this blog!

Lynn

(aka AtticCreationz)

No comments:

Post a Comment