Wednesday 23 October 2013

Re-Cap of my old blog

For those of you who are new visiting, here's a re-cap of some the best NON-portfolio pieces posted on my previous blog, http://atticcreationz.wordpress.com/.  I've excluded portfolio pieces, as they can be viewed HERE. These are "the best of the rest" if you will. 

Of course, feel free to ignore this and do it the DIY way - just scroll through my old blog and see ALL the posts! I would also recommend taking a look at my Retrospect tag to see how I've improved over the years (click here to see those posts)

Here we go!

Life Drawing - Nude Model
Gesture and tonal pencil 2 Life Drawing Conte Life Drawing Colour DSCN2752 DSCN2751 DSCN2753 Copy of DSCN2369 2 Copy of DSCN2368 2 Life Drawing Colour Life Drawing Conte 


Life Drawing - Clothed figure: 
Life Drawing Colourpencil costumes (scientist MIB and Pooh) watercolour_studies_2_by_atticcreationz-d5n1g0d Red riding hood and builder winne the pooh costume 

 Characters/doodles: 
Sketchbook Page 12Character Sketches Character Sketches img021 edit 


 Zoo animals: 
Zoo SketchesZoo Sketches Zoo Sketches Zoo Sketches Zoo Sketches Zoo Sketches Zoo Sketches 


Layout and Visual Language finished piece img006 edit img023 Layout 1 porgress 4 Layout shang

No comments:

Post a Comment